Fyber is looking for an experienced Director Product - Demand to raise the status quo with one of the fastest growing global players in Ad Tech. Your aim is to create a partnership-based platform to deliver best monetization rates for publishers. This role reports into the VP Product.
- Responsible for product strategy across all sources of advertising demand on the Fyber platform. Your goal is to put together a platform that enables the kind of partnerships that deliver best monetization rates for publishers
- Lead a growing team of 6 product managers and product owners on the demand side. You’ll be responsible for our Mediation platform, the Fyber Exchange with its managed and programmatic demand sources as well as direct advertising services and self-serve tools
- Work closely with the executive team to align our overall demand strategy, work with your team of product managers and product owners to research, evaluate and scope new ideas and execute engineering projects
- Take responsibility for monetization rates across all ad formats on the Fyber platform
- University degree (Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Economics, Business, other science or related field) with outstanding results.
- At least 3 years experience in ad tech, ideally mobile advertising (e.g. from working at an ad network, SSP, DSP, ad exchange, ad server, retargeting platform, trading desks, attribution platform or similar)
- At least 3 years of leadership experience leading a team of at least 4 direct reports
- At least 2 years of experience in product management OR 1 year of experience as an entrepreneur building ad tech products
- Familiar with the mobile ad tech industry and deep understanding of how SSPs, Ad Exchanges, DSPs and ad servers work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal demeanor
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing expectations of stakeholders and executives
What we do:
We’re here to solve a fundamental problem faced by all app developers: how to make money from their product. Our platform simplifies advertising integration and allows developers to make smart decisions about where, when, and how often to show ads. At Fyber, we build an “advertising-in-a-box” solution that solves this problem for apps all over the world – with over 100 million end users a day.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publically traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), sports, laid back culture, and fab office space