Mirantis, Inc is looking for enthusiastic Senior Deployment Engineer who will be extending OpenStack to build enterprise-grade automatic deployment suite for IaaS platforms. We would like to find an engineer who is willing to work on intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open source and be able to design and deploy cloud infrastructure built on top of open-source components.
- Help Mirantis build world-class automation and management capabilities for the cloud;
- Automate deployment of OpenStack and its components using Puppet, Chef or other deployment and configuration management utilities.
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry;
- Excellent system administration and automation skills in Linux;
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues quickly in a Linux-based environment;
- Experience of working with Puppet or Chef;
- Good understanding of Linux networking;
- Good understanding of virtualization;
- Experience with bash and one other programming language;
- Deep understanding of interactions between hardware components, operating system, and applications.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of software development and release management process;
- Experience of setting up and managing MySQL clusters;
- Experience with HA and relevant tools, such as Corosync, Pacemaker, keepalived, HAProxy;
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Ruby and Python;
- Experience with Cobbler, or any other PXE-based system for bare metal provisioning;
- Spoken English.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues;
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company;
- Really competitive salary and compensation package;
- Strong benefits plan;
- Lots of freedom for creativity as well as professional and personal growth.